Management 3.0 2-day Foundation Online Course
The course will help you.
Who Should Attend
- a manager willing to switch to a new management style;
- a middle manager;
- a team leader who wants to improve your teamwork;
- a Scrum-master (in both IT and non-IT spheres);
- a Project Manager;
- future Scrum-master;
- a Product Owner;
- startup manager.
The two-day training on Management 3.0 occurs according to an in-depth program:
- A lot of practice: not only delegation cards, Kudo and Improv cards, but also games for determining motivation, working with the structure of teams, as well as modules on the salary formula, development of competencies, changes within the organization.
- Mutual learning (the so-called learning from the back of the room) is something that many participants note (at one training they even created a list of literature for themselves).
- Book. After the training, you will receive a copy of Jurgen Appelo’s book How to Change the World with a detailed guide on how to be an agent of change.
- Agile management methods. Challenges when moving to Agile.
- Complex thinking as the basis of work in a complex, changing environment.
- Motivation of people: external and internal motivators, exercises to determine the motivation of employees.
- Self-organization: how to empower teams with authority and autonomy, allocate responsibilities and delegate, build trusting relationships with employees. Poker and delegation boards.
- Combining / aligning process constraints. Setting goals in the organization. Inspirational Goals.
- Development of competencies: 7 approaches. Best practices for hiring and measuring effectiveness.
- Organization structure: building effective interactions, balance general knowledge and specialization.
- Changes in the organization: how to be an agent of change in a complex environment.
Warranties and certificates
The participants attending both days receive an official nominal certificate Management 3.0
No testimonials found
Courses taught by Bogdan
- Leading trainer, speaker with many years of experience, organizer of Agile events;
- 16+ years of experience in software development;
- 7+ years of training and coaching;
- more than 3,000 training participants and students;
- Agile / Scrum coaching conducted in 30+ companies around the world;
- CEO - brainrain.com.ua;
- Co-Organizer Scrumdayua;
- The First PTN Member (scrum.org) in Ukraine;
- Candidate for PST;
- The only Ukrainian member of PTN @ scrum.org
Upcoming trainings with Bogdan
No trainer_events found