Scrum InjectionHow to work efficiently rather than 24 hours? How to build a strong team? The training gives answers to all these questions and helps to understand the changes in the Scrum Guide Reordered.needed in Agile? The training gives answers to all these questions and even more.
- For CEOs and managers of all levels
- For Team Leads
- For business analysts
- For all IT professionals who want to improve efficiency
- For beginners looking to learn Agile and Scrum
- How to use Agile principles and values in your Organization
- How to deal with updates to the only document governing Scrum — Scrum Guide
- How to estimate work in the Product Backlog effectively and fast (and better than in Planning Poker)
- How to write user stories
- The difference between Scrum Roles
- Scrum Framework and mistakes in implementing Scrum in your teams and organizations
Basics of Agile
Empirical Process and Agile Methodologies
Definition of Done
User Stories and Product Backlog Items. Product vision
Estimation and ordering in Scrum
Trainer — Bogdan Misyura
Bogdan Misyura is an experienced agilist, student, and friend of Jeff McKenna (the coach of the first Scrum team in the world). Once QA Engineer, QA Architect, PMO, Delivery Manager, today he is an Agile Coach and consultant of different companies all over the world. He worked in Adobe as an Agile coach, Agile program manager, delivery manager. At various times, he provided Agile coaching at Netwertise, Levi9, Infopulse, Tieto, Альфабанк, Райффайзен, ПроКредитБанк, UDP Renewables, Plank Electrotechnic, Simbrella, ОТАКОЇ, Magento, and so on.
- Leading trainer, experienced speaker, Agile events organizer
- In software development since 2006
- A coach and a trainer since 2013
- More than 3000 training participants and students
- Agile / Scrum coaching carried out in more than 30 companies around the world
- CEO @ brainrain.com.ua
- Co-organizer of the largest one-day conference on Scrum and Agile in Ukraine Scrumdayua
- The first PTN (Professional Training Network) Member @ scrum.org in Ukraine
- PST (Professional Scrum Trainers) Candidate
- What made you interested in Management 3.0? Why is it so valuable for you?
- It has all started from the magnificent story of Jurgen Appelo. Common management is limited by its approach to a human as a resource. Management 3.0 is management with a human face, management of people, for people, and with people. This is the concept of Agile implementation through people, not through processes, documents, and rules.