SAFe Advanced Scrum MasterSAFe Advanced Scrum Master is an advanced two-day course that prepares current Scrum Masters for their leadership role in facilitating Agile team, program, and enterprise success in a Scaled Agile Framework (SAFe®) implementation.
- For Scrum Masters and Product Owners
- For Project, Program, and Product Managers
- For Release Train Engineers
- For Business Analysts
- For Agile Coaches and consultants
- The facilitation of cross-team interactions in support of program execution and relentless improvement
- The Scrum paradigm with an introduction to scalable engineering and DevOps practices
- Identifying and solving team anti-patterns
- Using problem-solving and advanced coaching techniques to drive relentless improvement
- The application of Kanban to facilitate the flow of value
- Supporting interactions with architects, product management, and other critical stakeholders in the larger program and enterprise contexts
However, having one or more of the following certifications is highly recommended for those who intend to take the SAFe® 5 Advanced Scrum Master (SASM) certification exam:
- SAFe® 5 Scrum Master (SSM) certification
- Certified Scrum Master (CSM) certification
- Professional Scrum Master (PSM) certification
Completion of the SAFe® Advanced Scrum Master course gives you access to the exam and all related study materials as part of your Learning Plan in the SAFe Community Platform.
You need to take the exam within 30 days of course completion. The exam is in English.
No matter if the attendees pass the exam, they can get 3 or 15 Professional Development Units (PDUs).
Exploring the Scrum Master role in the SAFe enterprise
Applying SAFe Principles: A Scrum Master’s perspective
Exploring Agile and Scrum anti-patterns
Facilitating program execution
Improving flow with Kanban and XP
Building high-performing teams
Improving program performance with Inspect and Adapt
Join the group
The price includes:
- 16 hours of training by the certified …
- Attendee workbook
- Course certificate of completion
- Preparation and eligibility to take the SAFe® 5 Advanced Scrum Master (SASM) exam
- One-year membership to the SAFe Community Platform