During this two-day course, attendees will gain the knowledge necessary to lead a Lean-Agile enterprise by leveraging the Scaled Agile Framework® (SAFe®), and its underlying principles derived from Lean, systems thinking, Agile development, product development flow, and DevOps. They will also learn and practice the skills for supporting and executing PI Planning events, and coordinating multiple Agile Release Trains (ARTs).
Attendees will gain an understanding of the Lean-Agile mindset, why it’s so effective in today’s adapt-or-die marketplace, and what it means to lead a Lean-Agile transformation. They’ll also learn how to build and support Agile teams and programs, empower a Lean Portfolio, build a Continuous Delivery Pipeline and DevOps culture, and coordinate large solutions. They will develop a skillset that’s in demand worldwide—and empower their enterprises to succeed in a disruptive marketplace—when they become a SAFe® 4 Agilist (SA).
Develop a skillset that’s in demand worldwide—and empower your enterprise to succeed in a disruptive marketplace—when you become a SAFe 4 Agilist (SA). During this two-day course, you’ll learn the principles and practices of the Scaled Agile Framework® (SAFe), how to execute and release value through Agile Release Trains, and what it means to lead a Lean-Agile transformation at enterprise scale.
You will gain an understanding of the Lean-Agile mindset and why it’s so effective in today’s adapt-or-die marketplace. You’ll also get practical advice on supporting Agile teams and programs, empowering a Lean Portfolio, building a continuous delivery pipeline and DevOps culture, and coordinating large solutions.
To perform the role of a SAFe® Agilist, attendees should be able to:
- ➖Interpret the basic constructs of SAFe and the steps of the Implementation Roadmap
- ➖Apply the values and principles of a Lean-Agile Mindset
- ➖Apply SAFe’s Lean and Agile principles to the roles and practices of SAFe
- ➖Create high-performing teams by establishing mission and purpose
- ➖Use transformational leadership to drive change, develop people, and encourage innovation
- ➖Support PI Planning and the events associated with successful Program execution
- ➖Drive continuous value delivery through the Continuous Delivery Pipeline
- ➖Establish alignment and execution with Strategic Themes and Lean Portfolio Management
- ➖Coordinate multiple Agile Release Trains and suppliers with a Solution Train
- ➡️Introducing the Scaled Agile Framework (SAFe)
- ➡️Embracing a Lean-Agile Mindset
- ➡️Understanding SAFe Principles
- ➡️Creating high-performing teams and programs
- ➡️Experiencing Program Increment (PI) Planning
- ➡️Exploring, Executing, and Releasing Value
- ➡️Leading the Lean-Agile Enterprise
- ➡️Empowering a Lean Portfolio
- ➡️Building Large Solutions
- ➡️What Attendees Get
- ➡️The class registration includes:
- ➖Preparation and eligibility to take the SAFe® 4 Agilist exam
- ➖One year membership to the SAFe Community Platform
- ➖Course certificate of completion
- ➖Attendees must attend both days of the course in order to be eligible for the exam.
Who will benefit?The following individuals will benefit from this course:
- ➡️Executives and Leaders, Managers, Directors, CIOs, and VPs
- ➡️Development, QA, and Infrastructure Management
- ➡️Program and Project Managers
- ➡️Product and Product Line Management
- ➡️Portfolio Managers, PMO, and Process Leads
- ➡️Enterprise, System, and Solution Architects
All are welcome to attend the course, regardless of experience. However, the following prerequisites are highly recommended for those who intend to take the SAFe® 4 Agilist (SA) certification exam:
- ➖5+ years’ experience in software development, testing, business analysis, product, or project management
- ➖Experience in Scrum
- ➖SAFe Certification Kit
Attendees who pass the certification exam will receive:
- ➡️SAFe Agilist certificate
- ➡️A SAFe 4 Agilist digital badge to promote your accomplishment online
- ➡️A one-year certified membership as a SAFe Agilist, which includes access to the SA Community of Practice
- ➡️A SAFe Agilist certification usage guide with SA certification marks
- ➡️Access to a variety of learning resources to support certified professionals during their SAFe journey
- Name: SAFe 4 Agilist Exam
- Format: Multiple Choice
- Delivery: Web-based (single-browser), closed book, no outside assistance, timed
- Access: Candidates can access the exam within the SAFe Community Platform upon completion of the Leading SAFe course
More Exam Details
- Duration: Once the exam begins, candidates have 90 minutes (1.5 hours) to complete the exam
- Number of Questions: 45
- Passing Score: 34 out of 45 (76% passing score)
Sample Test Questions available
- ➖Professional Development Units (PDUs) and Scrum Education Units (SEUs)
- ➖Attendees may be eligible to apply for 15 PDUs toward their continuing education requirements with the
- ➖Project Management Institute (PMI) for PMP, PgMP, and PMI-ACP certifications.
Attendees may be eligible to apply for SEUs under Category C, toward earning or renewing their CSP through Scrum Alliance.
- ➡️Activity Number ABOYTD2 Duration 2 days
- ➡️PMI Certification Technical Leadership Strategic Total
Oded Tamir is a Lead Coach and Trainer at Agilesparks.
He leads Agile and DevOps' transition in large global enterprises as well as in IT departments.
For over 20 years, Oded has held executive roles, including the positions of CIO and VP Project Management in a large global company, where he has mainly focused on project crisis management and project management training.
His experience in Project Management combines expertise in implementing Agile and Scrum methodologies with rich training skills.
Oded is a Professional Scrum Trainer (PST) and a SAFe - SPC (SAFe Program Consultant).
He holds an MBA degree from Manchester University and Organizational Consulting degree from Bar-Ilan University.
Place: Novokostiantynivska St, 18В, Kyiv, Ukraine, 04080
- Early birds 699 EUR till March, 28
- Regular birds 799 EUR till April, 9
- Late birds 899 EUR till April, 25