- Длительность: 9 часов.
- Место проведения: Пимоненка, 13.
- Билеты и основная информация: https://2event.com/ru/events/783616
- Язык: English
Professional Scrum Product Owner (PSPO) is a 2-day course that covers the role and accountability of a Product Owner on a Scrum Team and being an Agile product manager within the organization.This course will be taught in English.
DescriptionProfessional Scrum Product Owner is THE cutting-edge course for effective Product Ownership. It explores the worldwide challenge that many Scrum implementations run into, i.e. how should business people and product managers engage in Scrum and collaborate with Scrum Development Teams?The Professional Scrum Product Owner class focuses on the core expectation for Product Owners to maximize the value of the work done for a software product, thereby serving customers, users and the organization.Scrum.org selects only the most qualified instructors to deliver this course.Scrum.org maintains the defined curriculum and materials to assure consistency and quality for students worldwide.
- Value driven development
- The Scrum framework
- Product Management
- Managing Requirements, Products and Releases
- The Scrum Product Owner
ObjectivesStudents are challenged to think in terms of Scrum and the Scrum principles to better understand what to do when they return to their workplaces.
- Students will have a clear understanding of the mechanics of Scrum and how the role of the Product Owner fits in.
- Students can act as a Product Owner for Scrum Teams and stakeholders.
- Students can effectively increase the business agility of their organization
Target AudienceThe training may be interesting to all involved in software development upon the Scrum framework, but has been specifically conceived for those responsible over products from a business perspective and taking up the highly accountable role of Scrum Product Owner
FormatStudents work in teams. They learn through team assignments, discussions and hands-on exercises. This course will be taught in English
PrerequisitesAttendees make the most of the class if they:
- Have studied the Scrum Guide (required).
- Passed the Scrum Open assessment
- Have a solid understanding of Scrum either through working on a Scrum Team, or through taking part in a Professional Scrum Foundations or similar course.
- Have been on or are closely involved in building or enhancing a software product or application using Scrum.
- Have read one of the Scrum books of Ken Schwaber or the book “Scrum – A Pocket Guide” by Gunther Verheyen.