Learn Scrum From Those Who Created and Maintain It
PROFESSIONAL SCRUM MASTER™ (PSM) is a 2-day course that covers the principles and (empirical) process theory underpinning the Scrum framework, and the role of the Scrum Master in it.
This course is a combination of instruction and team-based exercises, and teaches what is at the heart of the Scrum and Agile movement.
WHAT YOU WILL LEARN
Over the 2 days, students will see why PSM is the cutting-edge course for effective Scrum Masters and for anyone coaching a software development team toward increased efficiency and effectiveness.
- ➡️ The course includes advanced thinking for servant-leadership and behavioral shifts.
- ➡️ Throughout the course, students are challenged to think in terms of the Scrum principles to better understand what to do when returning to the workplace.
- ➡️ In this course, students work on real-life cases with other classmates together as a team.
- ➡️ This course is made up of discussions and hands-on exercises based upon real-life cases.
- ➡️ Students are challenged to think within the Scrum framework and the underlying values and principles to better understand what to do when returning to the workplace and facing complex decisions.
- ➡️ Have a clear understanding of the rules of Scrum through the empirical foundation of Scrum.
- ➡️ Students can act as a Scrum Master for Scrum Teams as well as stakeholders from an in-depth understanding of servant-leadership.
- ➡️ Effectively be able to start up Scrum or increase its effectiveness if already underway.
Training materials are created and maintained by Scrum co-creator Ken Schwaber with the Scrum.org PST community, helping to ensure that they are always in tune with what’s happening in software development organizations and always up-to-date with the latest practices.
Our trainers bring their own style and experience to courses, but all trainers use the same materials around the world so that students are learning from the same content regardless of where the course is taught and who is teaching it.
The 2-day Professional Scrum Master course covers:
- ➡️ The principles and (empirical) process theory underpinning the Scrum framework.
- ➡️ The role of the Scrum Master in it.
- ➡️ This course is a combination of instruction and team-based exercises
- ➡️ It teaches what is at the heart of the Scrum and Agile movement.
- ➡️ PSM is the cutting-edge course for effective Scrum Masters and for anyone coaching a software development team toward increased ef ciency and effectiveness.
- ➖ Scrum theory and principles
- ➖ The Scrum Framework
- ➖ The De nition of Done
- ➖ Running a Scrum project
- ➖ Working with people and teams
- ➖ Scrum in your organization
- ➖ The role of the Scrum Master
- ➖ Assessment Certification
All participants completing the Professional Scrum Master course will receive a password to attempt the PSM I assessment, and are also entitled to a discount on the PSM II assessment. The industry-recognized PSM certi cations require a minimum passing score on these rigorous assessments.
WHO SHOULD ATTEND?
The Professional Scrum Master course is for anyone involved in software development using the Scrum framework. It is particularly beneficial for those people within an organization accountable for getting the most out of Scrum, including Scrum Masters, managers, and Scrum Team members.
Magdalena Firlit - Scrum and Agile Coach, consultant, trainer, mentor, life and business coach (graduated Coach according to postgraduate university course ICF).
She obtained an accreditation from Scrum.org and can provide certified trainings Professional Scrum Master, Professional Agile Leadership - Essentials and Professional Scrum Foundations.
She has had over 17 years of professional experience. Currently Magdalena is focused on Agile transformations of both organisations and teams. She cooperates with different size companies and with all levels in organisation.
She provides trainings and workshops related with Agile, Scrum, Kanban and soft skills. She is present as a speaker at conferences, meetups communities of practice and leads workshops and trainings.
- 3 Tickets 499EUR
- Early birds 599 EUR till December, 21
- Regular birds 699 EUR till January, 21
- Late birds 799 EUR till February, 16