Professional Scrum Foundations
с 05.10.2018 по 06.10.2018
Начало в 10:00
|До начала осталось:|
Professional Scrum Foundations — the first open training in Ukraine
Professional Scrum Foundations (PSF) is the perfect introduction to Scrum for anyone new to the framework. Whether your team needs a flawless Scrum launch or needs to reboot a struggling Scrum implementation, this class lays the foundation for an effective Scrum team. This course also provides the foundation of knowledge needed for role-focused training for Product Owners, Scrum Masters and Developers.
- Specialized on Scrum framework which its success is proven on software project management,
- Learning the techniques you need to increase the success rate, quality, speed and flexibility of software projects.
- Preparing for the PSM I assessment (Professional Scrum Master I) which is one of the most important certifications in Agile and Scrum.
- The Scrum framework, mechanics, and roles of Scrum are emphasized with a focus on practical application. Students actively participate in the Scrum process with realistic and practical hands-on exercises that reinforce the learning points.
- PSF exposes common missteps in using Scrum, increases the awareness of the associated symptoms, and provides prescriptive guidance to avoid going off track.
- The Scrum Framework: Scrum software development framework including, roles and responsibilities, principles, artifacts, events and time boxes, and rules and customs.
- Introducing Scrum and Agile: the current state of the software industry and Scrum’s role within it. The origins of Scrum, misconceptions of the framework, the value that Scrum provides, and an exploration of self-organization as a power tool for increasing productivity.
- Scrum Planning: practical techniques of planning releases, managing Product Backlogs, keeping Sprints on track, and maintaining healthy team behaviors.
- Keeping Scrum Healthy: common missteps teams make when adopting Scrum and strategies to avoid them (typical patterns/anti-patterns).
- Getting Started: planning and preparing to actually be effective with Scrum immediately within the students’ organizations.
- Appropriate for anyone working on or with a Scrum Team
- Especially well suited to companies or teams investigating Scrum, those who are currently struggling with Scrum, or those beginning to utilize Scrum in their development environment.
- Not very beneficial for well-functioning Scrum teams looking for assistance with advanced topics (scaling Scrum, implementing a rigorous ROI framework). Such teams should consider the Professional Scrum Master program.
- Most effective as a training event for a dedicated team.
Mehmet Yitmen is a management and technology consultant/trainer helping organisations to be more agile and productive. For the last 10 years he worked with more than 300 teams and 20 companies including Telecom, Finance, Banking, Insurance, E-Commerce, Logistics, Software Development, Tech Startups etc. Also, he is the author of the Best Seller »Scrum Bir Dönüşüm Hikayesi», a transformation tale of an IT organisation. Mehmet is also the founder of AgileTurkey.org, the biggest nonprofit Agile association in its region that supports the market to enhance IT project success. He also actively supports some other nonprofit communities such as Agile Middle East, Agile Bosnia and Agile Greece. As an enthusiastic entrepreneur, Mehmet has been featured as one of the successful young rising stars in business by Fortune Turkey’s 40 Under 40 for the years between 2011 and 2015.
- EUR 549 until Sep 7, 2018
- EUR 599 until Sep 14, 2018
- EUR 649 until Oct 4, 2018