Scrum IntensiveThe two-day intensive will help you understand, internalize, and test in practice the principles and theory of the empirical process that underlie the rules and roles of the Scrum framework.
- For present and future Scrum Masters
- For project managers
- For business owners
- For Team Leads
- For all change agents involved in creating a new product
- How to use convenient tools for working in Scrum
- Responsibilities and duties of the Scrum Master
- How to determine dependencies and build cooperation between the Scrum Master and the Development Team, Product Owner, and customers
Agile Principles and Values
Doing Scrum. How it works in the system
Planning in Scrum
Assessment in Scrum
Additives in Scrum Fuel
More about Scrum Team
Trainer — Bogdan Misyura
Bogdan Misyura is an experienced agilist, student, and friend of Jeff McKenna (the coach of the first Scrum team in the world). Once QA Engineer, QA Architect, PMO, Delivery Manager, today he is an Agile Coach and consultant of different companies all over the world. He worked in Adobe as an Agile coach, Agile program manager, delivery manager. At various times, he provided Agile coaching at Netwertise, Levi9, Infopulse, Tieto, Альфабанк, Райффайзен, ПроКредитБанк, UDP Renewables, Plank Electrotechnic, Simbrella, ОТАКОЇ, Magento, and so on.
- Leading trainer, experienced speaker, Agile events organizer
- In software development since 2006
- A coach and a trainer since 2013
- More than 3000 training participants and students
- Agile / Scrum coaching carried out in more than 30 companies around the world
- CEO @ brainrain.com.ua
- Co-organizer of the largest one-day conference on Scrum and Agile in Ukraine Scrumdayua
- The first PTN (Professional Training Network) Member @ scrum.org in Ukraine
- PST (Professional Scrum Trainers) Candidate
- What made you interested in Management 3.0? Why is it so valuable for you?
- It has all started from the magnificent story of Jurgen Appelo. Common management is limited by its approach to a human as a resource. Management 3.0 is management with a human face, management of people, for people, and with people. This is the concept of Agile implementation through people, not through processes, documents, and rules.
The training materials are relevant and identical all over the world
The training materials are developed and supported by one of Scrum’s creators, Ken Schwaber, together with the Scrum.org PST community. They make sure that the materials always correspond to the latest practices and current situation in software development companies.
Our trainers conduct courses in their own style, according to their own experience, but the training materials are identical all over the world. Students learn the same things regardless of where the training takes place and who conducts it.