Scrum Core 2.0Three evenings of Agile and Scrum fundamentals: affordable training for the beginners. It's a great chance to figure out what Agile and Scrum are and how they work through practice and illustrative examples.
- For CEOs and managers of all levels
- For Team Leads
- For business analysts
- For all IT professionals who want to improve efficiency
- For beginners looking to learn Agile and Scrum
- Agile and Scrum fundamentals
- How to plan sprints
- How to estimate teamwork and determine the value of user stories
- How to facilitate team process using elements of Management 3.0
19:00 – Introduction/Acquaintance
19:30 – Agile and when it is needed
20:30 – Team Exercise №1
21:00 – Coffee-break
21:15 – Scrum framework
22:00 – The end of the first evening
19:00 – Doing Scrum
19:50 – Team Exercise №2
20:30 – Coffee-break
20:45 – Five levels of planning
21:30 – Product Vision
22:00 – The end of the second evening
20:55 – About the Team
20:55 – Definition of Done and other important stuff
20:40 – Coffee-break
19:45 – Assessment
19:00 – User Story
22:00 – The end of the training
22:30 – Time for talking
Trainer — Bogdan Misyura
Bogdan Misyura is an experienced agilist, student, and friend of Jeff McKenna (the coach of the first Scrum team in the world). Once QA Engineer, QA Architect, PMO, Delivery Manager, today he is an Agile Coach and consultant of different companies all over the world. He worked in Adobe as an Agile coach, Agile program manager, delivery manager. At various times, he provided Agile coaching at Netwertise, Levi9, Infopulse, Tieto, Альфабанк, Райффайзен, ПроКредитБанк, UDP Renewables, Plank Electrotechnic, Simbrella, ОТАКОЇ, Magento, and so on.
- Leading trainer, experienced speaker, Agile events organizer
- In software development since 2006
- A coach and a trainer since 2013
- More than 3000 training participants and students
- Agile / Scrum coaching carried out in more than 30 companies around the world
- CEO @ brainrain.com.ua
- Co-organizer of the largest one-day conference on Scrum and Agile in Ukraine Scrumdayua
- The first PTN (Professional Training Network) Member @ scrum.org in Ukraine
- PST (Professional Scrum Trainers) Candidate
- What made you interested in Management 3.0? Why is it so valuable for you?
- It has all started from the magnificent story of Jurgen Appelo. Common management is limited by its approach to a human as a resource. Management 3.0 is management with a human face, management of people, for people, and with people. This is the concept of Agile implementation through people, not through processes, documents, and rules.
The training materials are relevant and identical all over the world
The training materials are developed and supported by one of Scrum’s creators, Ken Schwaber, together with the Scrum.org PST community. They make sure that the materials always correspond to the latest practices and current situation in software development companies.
Our trainers conduct courses in their own style, according to their own experience, but the training materials are identical all over the world. Students learn the same things regardless of where the training takes place and who conducts it.