SAFe Scrum MasterSAFe Scrum Master is an advanced two-day course in which attendees gain an understanding of the role of a Scrum Master in a SAFe enterprise.
- For directors and Product Owners
- For Quality, Project, Program, Delivery, and Product Managers
- For Team Leads, Scrum Masters, and Release Train Engineers
- For Portfolio Managers and Business Analysts
- For Agile Coaches and consultants
- For engineers and developers
- The key components of Agile at scale development
- How Scrum is facilitated throughout the enterprise
- How to successfully plan and execute the Program Increment (PI), the primary enabler of alignment throughout all levels of a SAFe organization
- How to build high performing Agile teams by becoming a servant leader and coach
- How to coach Agile teams to deliver the maximum business value at scale
- Familiarity with Agile concepts and principles
- Awareness of Scrum, Kanban, and eXtreme Programming (XP)
- Working knowledge of software and hardware development processes
Completion of the SAFe® Scrum Master course gives you access to the exam and all related study materials as part of your Learning Plan in the SAFe Community Platform.
You need to take the exam within 30 days of course completion. The exam is in English.
No matter if the attendees pass the exam, they can get 3 or 15 Professional Development Units (PDUs).