SAFe Release Train EngineerSAFe Release Train Engineer is an advanced three-day course in which the attendees learn how to facilitate and enable end-to-end value delivery through Agile Release Trains (ARTs) and how to build a high-performing ART by becoming a servant leader and coach.
- For directors, Product Owners, Project and Product Managers
- For Program Managers and IT Managers
- For Solution Train Engineers
- For Agile Coaches and consultants
- The RTE role in a Lean-Agile transformation (experimentally)
- How to facilitate ART processes and execution, coach leaders, teams, and Scrum Masters in new processes and mindsets
- How to prepare, plan, and execute a Program Increment (PI) planning event, the primary enabler of alignment throughout all levels of a SAFe organization
- You should have participated in at least one ART and one PI
- You should hold at least one current SAFe certification (necessarily – Leading SAFe)
Completion of the SAFe® Release Train Engineer course gives you access to the exam and all related study materials as part of your Learning Plan in the SAFe Community Platform.
You need to take the exam within 30 days of course completion. The exam is in English.
No matter if the attendees pass the exam, they can get 10 or 20 Professional Development Units (PDUs).
Exploring the RTE role and responsibilities
Applying SAFe Principles
Organizing the ART
Planning a Program Increment
Executing a Program Increment
Fostering Relentless Improvement
Serving the ART
Continuing Your Learning Journey
Early birdsEnds on January, 26 €1700 €1900
The price includes:
- 24 hours of training by the certified trainer
- Attendee workbook
- Course certificate of completion
- Preparation and eligibility to take the Certified SAFe® Release Train Engineer exam
- One-year membership to the SAFe Community Platform
Be the first to hear about our next trainings
Can’t participate this time, but would like to know the date of the next training? Fill in the form, and we will send you an email notification.