SAFe Product Owner/Product ManagerSAFe Product Owner/Product Manager is a foundational two-day course in which you’ll be able to gain an in-depth understanding of how to effectively perform your role in the Agile Release Train (ART) as it delivers value through Program Increments.
- For directors, CTOs, Program Managers, Project Managers, Product Managers, and Product Owners
- For Scrum Masters and Release Train Engineers
- For Development Managers and Business Analysts
- For Agile Coaches and consultants
- For engineers, architects, and developers
- How to apply Lean thinking to decompose Epics into Features and Stories
- How to refine Features and Stories
- How to manage Program and Team backlogs
- How to plan and execute Iterations and Program Increments
- Attending a Leading SAFe® course
- Experience working in a SAFe environment
- Experience with Lean, Agile, or other relevant certifications
Completion of the SAFe® Product Owner/Product Manager course gives you access to the exam and all related study materials as part of your Learning Plan in the SAFe Community Platform.
You need to take the exam within 30 days of course completion. The exam is in English.
No matter if the attendees pass the exam, they can get 4,5 or 15 Professional Development Units (PDUs).