Leading SAFeLeading SAFe® is a two-day interactive foundational course in which the attendees learn the importance of mastering Business Agility in order to thrive in the digital age and gain insights they can use to lead a Lean-Agile enterprise by leveraging the Scaled Agile Framework®.
- For CEOs, CIOs, Team Leads, and Product Owners
- For Business Analysts
- For Program, Product, and Project Managers
- For Release Train Engineers
- For Solution or Systems Architects
- For Agile Coaches, Scrum Masters, consultants, and change agents in the organization
- For Portfolio Managers
- How to establish Team and Technical Agility and organize around the flow of value
- The insights and recommendations for building a Continuous Delivery Pipeline and instilling a DevOps culture
- The Lean Portfolio Management and the steps needed for implementing this function in your Enterprise
- 5+ years of experience in software development, testing, business analysis, product, or project management
- experience in Scrum
Completion of the Leading SAFe course gives you access to the exam and all related study materials as part of your Learning Plan in the SAFe Community Platform.
You need to take the exam within 30 days of course completion. The exam is in English.
No matter if the attendees pass the exam, they can get 9 or 15 Professional Development Units (PDUs).
Thriving in the Digital Age with Business Agility
Becoming a Lean-Agile Leader
Establishing Team and Technical Agility
Building Solutions with Agile Product Delivery
Exploring Lean Portfolio Management
Leading the Change
Trainer — Ivan Spresov
Ivan is SAFe Program Consultant, Certified Scrum Master and Certified Scrum Professional by Scrum Alliance. Being interested in value streams, he also became the Kanban Management Professional.
- 4 years of experience as Agile Coach
- 10 years of experience as Project Manager
- 10 years of experience as Scrum Master
- 8 years of experience in enterprise Java development
- 6 years of experience as consultant and trainer in different domains (finance, manufacturing, travel) and processes (operational, program/project, organizational)
Here is what he says about coaching:
Coach is the most complicated role as you have to take care of the whole project (its planning, organization, and sales). Your skills and knowledge should be equal to the skills and knowledge of the project leaders. There is a lot of work invisible to the people from outside the project.
Ivan has participated in the delivery of the different hybrid and agile projects and programs in different roles: developer, tech lead, scrum master, product owner, and coach. Currently working as Senior Project Manager at EPAM Systems, Belarus.
Early birdsEnds on October, 07, ended €549 €649
The price includes:
- 16 hours of training by the certified SAFe® practitioner Ivan Spresov
- Attendee workbook
- Course certificate of completion
- Preparation and eligibility to take the SAFe® 5 Agilist exam
- One-year membership to the SAFe Community Platform