SAFe for TeamsSAFe for Teams is an intermediate two-day course, in which you’ll gain an in-depth understanding of the qualities of high-performing Agile Teams, the ART and how it delivers value, and what you can do to effectively perform your role using Scrum, Kanban, and XP.
- For directors and Product Owners
- For Quality, Project, Program, and Product Managers
- For Team Leads, Scrum Masters, and Release Train Engineers
- For Business Analysts
- For Agile Coaches, consultants, and change agents
- For engineers, architects, and developers
- How how to write Stories and break down Features
- How to plan and execute Iterations
- A PI Planning event on your own experience
- The Continuous Delivery Pipeline
- The importance of a DevOps culture
- How to effectively integrate with other teams on the ART
- What it takes to continuously improve
- Familiarity with Agile concepts and principles
- Awareness of Scrum, Kanban, and XP
- Working knowledge of software and hardware development processes
Completion of the SAFe® for Teams course gives you access to the exam and all related study materials as part of your Learning Plan in the SAFe Community Platform. You must attend both days of the course in order to qualify for the exam.
You need to take the exam within 30 days of course completion. The exam is in English.
No matter if the attendees pass the exam, they can get 1,5 or 15 Professional Development Units (PDUs).