Release Train Engineer Role: introductory webinar to SAFe RTEThe Release Train Engineer role, its main features, and what is meant by this role within the Scaled Agile Framework? What is the SAFe RTE training about? Join us at the introductory webinar where Certified SAFe® Program Consultant Ivan Spresov will answer these and other questions.
- Directors, Product Owners, Project, and Product Managers
- Program Managers and IT Managers
- Solution Train Engineers
- Agile Coaches and consultants
Trainer — Ivan Spresov
Ivan is SAFe Program Consultant, Certified Scrum Master and Certified Scrum Professional by Scrum Alliance. Being interested in value streams, he also became the Kanban Management Professional.
- 4 years of experience as Agile Coach
- 10 years of experience as Project Manager
- 10 years of experience as Scrum Master
- 8 years of experience in enterprise Java development
- 6 years of experience as consultant and trainer in different domains (finance, manufacturing, travel) and processes (operational, program/project, organizational)
Here is what he says about coaching:
Coach is the most complicated role as you have to take care of the whole project (its planning, organization, and sales). Your skills and knowledge should be equal to the skills and knowledge of the project leaders. There is a lot of work invisible to the people from outside the project.
Ivan has participated in the delivery of the different hybrid and agile projects and programs in different roles: developer, tech lead, scrum master, product owner, and coach. Currently working as Senior Project Manager at EPAM Systems, Belarus.
Release Train Engineer role (1 hour)0₴
Register to get the link
- We will add you to the BrainRain Telegram channel, in which we will publish a link to Zoom an hour before the appointed time.
- Be sure to have a good internet connection and a cozy place where you can safely chat with your Agile mates 🙂
Be the first to hear about our next trainings
Can’t participate this time, but would like to know the date of the next training? Fill in the form, and we will send you an email notification.