Professional Scrum Master II (PSM II) — Scrum.orgToo often, real experience is far from theory. That is why Scrum.org has developed a course for experienced Scrum Masters that will help to develop your ability to apply the Scrum framework to solving advanced, complex problems in the real world.
- For Product Owners
- For Development Teams
- For Scrum Masters
- For Kanban teams interested in improving their processes with Scrum
- For those involved in Scrum-based software development
- And for everyone responsible for processes within the team, interaction with each other and with business representatives, as well as process optimization, increasing their efficiency
- Practices, tools, skills, and stances making an effective Scrum Master and change agent
- How the Scrum principles and values help guide Scrum Masters in the decisions they make
- Servant leadership and how the Scrum Masters can improve their ability in this role
- What the Scrum Master can do to support Development Teams and Product Owners and to help increase their efficiency
- Ways that the Scrum Master can help to change the work environment
- How to coach Scrum Teams with greater agility
- Tips and techniques for the Scrum Master to work with the rest of the organization to get the support for their Scrum Teams
- Real-life experiences with other professionals going through the same challenges as Scrum Masters
- Roles critical to a successful Scrum Master such as teacher, coach and mentor, facilitator and change agent
PSM II is the official certification training of Scrum.org. All participants will receive a password to take the Professional Scrum Master II (PSM II) assessment.
The assessment takes place online at Scrum.org. If you use your password within 14 days and do not get at least 85% (minimum passing score), we will give you another try at no additional cost.
For participation in the training (even if the test fails), students receive 14 PDU points from the Project Management Institute (PMI).
Impact of a successful Scrum Master on the organization
Dealing with challenges in servant leadership
Dealing with team conflict
Removing impediments on the way to creating sprint incremen
The importance of the criteria of «Done»
The Sprint Goal
Refreshing the purpose of the Scrum Events
The role of management in Scrum
Successful product delivery
Measurement in Scrum
How to support the Product Owner
Understanding the challenges of middle management
Scrum Master as a change agent
Trainer — Slava Moskalenko
Slava Moskalenko is an Agile coach, trainer, change agent, speaker, and missioner of Agile culture.
- Slava started working with Scrum and Agile in 2010, and in 2012 became the leader of Agile transformations of Luxoft clients, including UBS, Deutsche Bank, Hotwire, Microsoft, Lufthansa, and others
- Since 2017, he has been a digital transformation consultant at Orica, BMW, Singapore Airlines, Prudential, and DBS
- In 2015 he became Professional Scrum Trainer of the global organization Scrum.org, the first one in Ukraine
- He has taught more than 1,000 Scrum Masters and Product Owners from more than 30 countries
Early birdsEnds on October, 06, ended €645 €745
The price includes:
- Quality and relevance control of training materials in accordance with Scrum.org programs
- The class will be led by the Professional Scrum Trainer Slava Moskalenko
- A voucher for the PSM II assessment (2 attempts)
- A 40% discount on the PSM III assessment
The training materials are relevant and identical all over the world
The training materials are developed and supported by one of Scrum’s creators, Ken Schwaber, together with the Scrum.org PST community. They make sure that the materials always correspond to the latest practices and current situation in software development companies.
Our trainers conduct courses in their own style, according to their own experience, but the training materials are identical all over the world. Students learn the same things regardless of where the training takes place and who conducts it.