Professional Scrum Master I (PSM I) — Scrum.orgAs stated by its creators, Scrum is easy to understand difficult to master. The two-day PSM I training will introduce you to the theory and principles of Scrum, as well as help you understand the role of the Scrum Master in the Scrum Team and organization.
- For Scrum Masters and those who want to master this role
- For Project Managers, Team Leads, and other managers responsible for the processes within the team, the interaction of its members with each other and with business representatives
- For testers, developers, analysts, and anyone involved in Scrum-based software development
- The principles and values of Scrum
- How to use practical Scrum techniques and act as a Scrum Master in a Scrum Team
- How to facilitate the team process, work with common problems and features of distributed projects
PSM I is the official certification training of Scrum.org. All participants will receive a password to take the Professional Scrum Master (PSM I) assessment.
The assessment takes place online at Scrum.org. If you use your password within 14 days and do not get at least 85% (minimum passing score), we will give you another try at no additional cost.
For participation in the training (even if the test fails), students receive 14 PDU points from the Project Management Institute (PMI).
Fundamentals and theory of Agile and Scrum
Different types of processes for different types of work
How to work correctly on Scrum
Duties and responsibilities of Scrum Master, Product Owner, and Team
Work with requirements in Agile
Assessment of tasks in Scrum
Planning in Scrum
The sprint goal
Sprint Review and Sprint Retrospective
Problems in teams
Skills, qualities, and psychology of Scrum Masters
Scrum and Organization
Trainer — Slava Moskalenko
Slava Moskalenko is an Agile coach, trainer, change agent, speaker, and missioner of Agile culture.
- Slava started working with Scrum and Agile in 2010, and in 2012 became the leader of Agile transformations of Luxoft clients, including UBS, Deutsche Bank, Hotwire, Microsoft, Lufthansa, and others
- Since 2017, he has been a digital transformation consultant at Orica, BMW, Singapore Airlines, Prudential, and DBS
- In 2015 he became Professional Scrum Trainer of the global organization Scrum.org, the first one in Ukraine
- He has taught more than 1,000 Scrum Masters and Product Owners from more than 30 countries
Early birdsEnds on September, 08, ended €595 €695
The price includes:
- A set of official training materials of Scrum.org
- 16 hours of training by the Professional Scrum Trainer Slava Moskalenko
- A voucher for the free PSM I assessment (2 attempts)
- 40% discount for the PSM II assessment
The training materials are relevant and identical all over the world
The training materials are developed and supported by one of Scrum’s creators, Ken Schwaber, together with the Scrum.org PST community. They make sure that the materials always correspond to the latest practices and current situation in software development companies.
Our trainers conduct courses in their own style, according to their own experience, but the training materials are identical all over the world. Students learn the same things regardless of where the training takes place and who conducts it.