Professional Agile Leadership - Essentials
Additional event description
• An overview of what “Agile” is and why organizations need it to thrive in a changing world.
• The means to identify the potential opportunities, challenges and impacts of Agile in terms of business value and why this is so important to the next generation organization.
• An understanding of techniques to support teams to sustain long-term agility including the role that leaders play, shifts in thinking, and the relationship between complexity and empiricism.
• Ways to continue the development of the people to help them grow and prosper in an agile way of working.
• Guidance of how to measure and guide agile product delivery.
• Discuss ways to scale agility across several teams within the organization while keeping them working together to deliver on a common vision.
- Why Agile Matters
- Challenges of an Agile Leader
- Leaders Grow Agilit
- Developing People
- Measuring Agility
Who should attend?
Magdalena Firlit is a Professional Scrum Trainer and an experienced Scrum coach, Scrum Master, graduated life & business coach (ICF diploma), mentor, Agile coach, graduated trainer and consultant.
In 2008, during her postgraduate university course, she discovered Scrum as an effective framework and from that time she has been successively learning how to apply Scrum, spread it and improve software development.
She works worldwide with big companies (+10 000) as well as with medium and small size ones, helping them improve their empirical approach, value delivery and business agility.
Magdalena cooperates with the whole organisation, from decision-makers to Scrum Teams, to better understand their needs and be more effective in terms of consulting and training.
She also shares her experience widely as an international speaker at conferences and business events. As a creator of Agile Series at Women in Technology, she provides workshops and teaches all people interested in Scrum and Agility. Magdalena helps organize Agile conferences, for instance she was involved in Scrum Days organisation. She is also a co-organizer the first Liberating Structures meetup in Poland.