Professional Agile Leadership - Essentials
Professional Agile Leadership Essentials with Magdalena Firlit is a 2 day workshop to equip leaders and managers of Agile teams along with their Product Owners and Scrum Masters to help their organizations change by providing participants with:
Additional event description
• An overview of what “Agile” is and why organizations need it to thrive in a changing world.
• The means to identify the potential opportunities, challenges and impacts of Agile in terms of business value and why this is so important to the next generation organization.
• An understanding of techniques to support teams to sustain long-term agility including the role that leaders play, shifts in thinking, and the relationship between complexity and empiricism.
• Ways to continue the development of the people to help them grow and prosper in an agile way of working.
• Guidance of how to measure and guide agile product delivery.
• Discuss ways to scale agility across several teams within the organization while keeping them working together to deliver on a common vision.
- Why Agile Matters
- Challenges of an Agile Leader
- Leaders Grow Agilit
- Developing People
- Measuring Agility
Who should attend?
The Professional Agile Leadership Essentials course is designed for managers and those in leadership roles including Product Owners and Scrum Masters who want to grow their organization’s ability to respond to market opportunities, competitive pressures, or opportunities for innovation.
All participants completing the Professional Agile Leadership — Essentials course will receive a password to attempt the Professional Agile Leadership I (PAL I) certification assessment. If you attempt the PAL I assessment within 14 days and do not score at least 85%, you will be granted a 2nd attempt at no additional cost.