Professional Scrum Product Owner (PSPO) Online
The course will help you.
Who is the course for
- Product Development in Agile.
- Value Driven Development: what is product value and how to optimize it.
- Scrum theory and empirical essence from the point of view of Product Owner.
- Scrum Framework.
- Work with releases. Planning and tracking progress in Scrum.
- Product backlog management.
- Product Backlog Refinement - Continuous Product Backlog Refinement.
- Ready and Definition of Ready
- Ratings in Scrum. Absolute and relative ratings. Assessment Techniques.
- Prioritization techniques for requirements.
- User stories containing INVEST value.
- Techniques for working with the product backlog. Impact mapping User Story Mapping.
- The qualities and skills needed for the Product Owner role.
Warranties and certificates
Courses taught by Slava
Slava Moskalenko - Agile Coach, trainer, change agent, speaker and evangelist of Agile Culture. He has been working in IT for over 13 years.
In his article on how the decision to work in Agile appeared, Slava admits that at the very beginning of the Agile-boom in Ukraine he was skeptical about flexible approaches. He was convinced to believe in Scrum by replacing a product that his favorite team had been developing for 2 years: it turned out to be uncompetitive. Competitors in that situation were given an advantage not by the roduct, but by the organization of work processes. A few further experiments convinced Slava to continue working on Scrum.
Having worked as a programmer for many years, in 2012 he began to rule the Agile transformation of Luxoft clients, including UBS, Deutsche Bank, Hotwire. Since 2015, Slava has continued developing as a professional Scrum Trainer (PST). On this position, Slava provided high-quality advice on Agile to clients such as Lufthansa, Nordea, Credit Suisse and many others.
In 2017, Slava began working as the PaloIT Agile Coach and now lives in Singapore. In this very role, Slava is working on a new level of consulting on flexible approaches to business. One of his first customers was BMW.