PSPO I Empowerment ProgramThis is three sessions, three weeks long program focused on teaching students how to maximize the value of products and systems and gain a better understanding of Agile Product Management and Agile Product Ownership.
- For Product Owners
- For Agile Project Managers
- For anyone responsible for a product’s success in the market
- How to maximize the value of products and systems based on Agile and Scrum
- Success measurement strategies
- Using Scrum effectively for better business agility
PSPO I is the official Scrum.org certification program. All students will receive a password to access the Professional Scrum Product Owner I (PSPO I) test.
The assessment takes place online at Scrum.org. If you use your password within 14 days and do not get at least 85% (minimum passing score), we will give you another try at no additional cost.
For participation in the training (even if the test fails), students receive 14 PDU points from the Project Management Institute (PMI).
Value-Driven Development (VDD)
Managing the Requirements
Trainer — Ahmet Akdag
Ahmet Akdag is a consultant and certified trainer at Scrum.org and SAFe coaching and consulting companies with a combination of extensive know-how and experience on both the process and practices side of Agile.
- One of the co-creators and sponsors of many Agile associations in his environment: Agile Turkey, Agile Middle East, Agile Greece, Agile Africa, Lean and Agile Middle East (ME), Agile Mentor Academy
- Contributed to over 20 large organizational Agile transformation projects
- Coached over 400 teams in small to large scale enterprises
- SAFe Agilist and SAFe consultant
- Co-creator, Agile consultant, Managing Partner, and trainer at ACM
- Engagement Manager and Professional Scrum Trainer at Scrum.org
- Creator of high-quality solutions and best practices for scaling Agile
Ahmet helps organizations adapt Scrum, Kanban, and other Agile processes in the right way by teaching the fundamentals to all levels in the organizations, coaching management, teams, and helping to design the organizational principles-practices-tools for enterprise Agility.
The training materials are relevant and identical all over the world
The training materials are developed and supported by one of Scrum’s creators, Ken Schwaber, together with the Scrum.org PST community. They make sure that the materials always correspond to the latest practices and current situation in software development companies.
Our trainers conduct courses in their own style, according to their own experience, but the training materials are identical all over the world. Students learn the same things regardless of where the training takes place and who conducts it.