Professional Scrum Product Owner (PSPO)PSPO certification training is designed for in-depth study of the organization of work using Scrum from a business perspective. Here, we study how the Product Owner and the Scrum Team create products with maximum value.
- For product and project managers
- For Product Owners
- For business analysts who want to understand how to maximize the value of software products and increase the efficiency of their development based on the use of Scrum, Agile, and Lean
- For developers, testers, and other members of Scrum Teams who want to better understand the features of Agile product development using Scrum
- The best practices and principles of Agile Product Management
- How to build the concept of value
- How to develop product vision and strategy
- How to create and refine the backlog of the product
- How to work with user stories
- Story mapping, impact mapping, and other popular approaches that every product team should be able to use these days
PSPO is the official certification training of Scrum.org. All participants will receive a password to take the Professional Scrum Product Owner I (PSPO I).
The assessment takes place online at Scrum.org. If you use your password within 14 days and do not get at least 85% (minimum passing score), we will give you another try at no additional cost.
The list of PSPO I and PSPO II certificate holders is published on Scrum.org.
For participation in the training (even if the test fails), students receive 14 PDU points from the Project Management Institute (PMI).
Valuable products creation with Impact Mapping
Products and projects. The difference of the product paradigm
Product strategy. Roadmap. Business Model Canvas
Agile Product Development
Scrum as an engine for Business Agility
Requirements prioritization techniques
Techniques for working with the Backlog. User Story Mapping
Product Backlog as the main tool of the Product Owner
Continuous Product Backlog Refinement
How to work with requirements in Agile/Scrum. User Stories
Release Management. Planning and tracking project progress in Scrum
Qualities and skills required to perform the role of Product Owner
Trainer — Bogdan Onyshchenko
Bogdan is a Professional Scrum Trainer at Scrum.org.
- Has over 10 years of IT experience as a Developer, Scrum Master, Product Owner, and Trainer.
- Over the last 6 years, he designed and managed IT products of different sizes, from startup to enterprise, in telecommunications, logistics, retail, and online gambling domains in Ukraine, Poland, and Germany.
- For the last 3 years, he is busy conducting Scrum and Agile trainings.
Having experience with all the accountabilities on a Scrum Team, he obtained a deep understanding of underlying details that make Scrum Teams truly great.
He believes in a practical approach to education. His trainings are highly interactive, full of practical recommendations, exercises, games, and real-life experiences.
Bogdan also hosts the Plus50agility podcast where he talks to industry experts to get an in-depth understanding of different aspects of business agility.
Early birdsEnds on July, 28 €599 €699
The price includes:
- 16 hours of training with the Professional Scrum Trainer
- A set of Scrum.org official training materials
- A voucher for the PSPO I assessment (2 attempts)
- A discount for the PSPO II assessment
The training materials are relevant and identical all over the world
The training materials are developed and supported by one of Scrum’s creators, Ken Schwaber, together with the Scrum.org PST community. They make sure that the materials always correspond to the latest practices and current situation in software development companies.
Our trainers conduct courses in their own style, according to their own experience, but the training materials are identical all over the world. Students learn the same things regardless of where the training takes place and who conducts it.
Be the first to hear about our next trainings
Can’t participate this time, but would like to know the date of the next training? Fill in the form, and we will send you an email notification.