Management 3.0 fundamentalsHow to achieve employee involvement? How to calculate a fair salary? How to delegate effectively? And most important, how to apply these methods in distributed development teams? New management techniques, approach, facilitation instruments — learn all of this in two days at the in-depth training on Management 3.0 fundamentals.
- For top management: CEO, heads of quarters, and others
- For middle managers and team leads
- For delivery managers
- For HR specialists
- For project managers
- For Product Managers, Product Owners, and all those responsible for directions in organizations
- For Scrum Masters and Agile Coaches
- For members of Scrum Development Teams
- For independent consultants
- For change agents in culture change, innovation directors, digital and agile transformation leaders
- How to make work in your organization more agile even without major changes like switching to a new framework
- How to build and train self-organizing teams
- How to give feedback and establish areas of responsibility
- How to identify the motivators of team members
- The transparent formula of calculating fair salaries
- How to leverage the Management 3.0 tools to improve team spirit
- How to make your team want to create a valuable product regardless of the orders, iterations, and incentives
Management 3.0 training allows getting Management 3.0 Certificate of Attendance.
For every hour of attendance, the students can get 1 PDU (10 PDUs for the whole training) @ Project Management Institute (in accordance with PMP Handbook, page 42, Category B).
Agile management methods
Combining and aligning process constraints
Development of competencies
Trainer — Bogdan Misyura
Bogdan Misyura is an experienced agilist, student, and friend of Jeff McKenna (the world's first Scrum Master), once a QA Engineer and QA Architect, and now an Agile coach of large companies around the world. He worked in Adobe as an Agile coach, Agile program manager, delivery manager. At various times, he provided Agile coaching at Netwertise, Levi9, Infopulse, Tieto, Альфабанк, Райффайзен, ПроКредитБанк, UDP Renewables, Plank Electrotechnic, Simbrella, ОТАКОЇ, Magento, and so on.
- Leading trainer, experienced speaker, Agile events organizer
- In software development since 2006
- A coach and a trainer since 2013
- More than 3000 training participants and students
- Agile / Scrum coaching carried out in more than 30 companies around the world
- CEO @ brainrain.com.ua
- Co-organizer of the largest one-day conference on Scrum and Agile in Ukraine Scrumdayua
- The first PTN (Professional Training Network) Member @ scrum.org in Ukraine
- PST (Professional Scrum Trainers) Candidate
- What made you interested in Management 3.0? Why is it so valuable for you?
- It has all started from the magnificent story of Jurgen Appelo. Common management is limited by its approach to a human as a resource. Management 3.0 is management with a human face, management of people, for people, and with people. This is the concept of Agile implementation through people, not through processes, documents, and rules.
Early birdsEnds on October, 23 €295 €395
The price includes:
- The class will be led by the certified Management 3.0 facilitator and the first Management 3.0 trainer in Ukraine Bogdan Misyura
- Tools (or their digital layouts, if the training takes place online) of delegation — Delegation cards, gratitude — Kudo cards, meaningful dialogue — Improv cards, introspection — Personal map, motivation determination — Moving motivators, etc.
- Reasonable, fair formulas for calculating wages, evaluating work, and considering errors
- Brand new employee motivation system
- Official Personalized Management 3.0 Certificate
- Jurgen Appelo’s e-book “How to Change the World” with a detailed guide on how to be a change agent
The training materials are relevant and identical all over the world
The training materials are developed and supported by one of Scrum’s creators, Ken Schwaber, together with the Scrum.org PST community. They make sure that the materials always correspond to the latest practices and current situation in software development companies.
Our trainers conduct courses in their own style, according to their own experience, but the training materials are identical all over the world. Students learn the same things regardless of where the training takes place and who conducts it.