Implementing SAFeImplementing SAFe is an advanced four-day course, in which you will learn how to lead a Lean-Agile transformation by leveraging the practices and principles of the Scaled Agile Framework® (SAFe®) to achieve Business Agility in the Digital Age.
- For Product Managers, Product Owners, Release Train Engineers
- For directors and managers on all levels
- For Scrum Masters, Agile Coaches, and consultants
- For software engineers
- For everyone who plays or wants to play a role of a change agent in the organization
- How to bring an organization to the tipping point
- How to identify Value Streams and organize Agile Release Trains (ARTs)
- How to successfully prepare, launch, and coach ARTs
- Launching more ARTs as part of a Solution Train
- How to extend Lean-Agile practices to the Portfolio with Lean Portfolio Management
- The SAFe Principles, and the Team and Technical Agility, Agile Product Delivery, and Lean Portfolio Management core competencies
- What it takes to successfully implement SAFe in the Enterprise following the SAFe® Implementation Roadmap
However, the following prerequisites are highly recommended for those who intend to take the SAFe® 5 Program Consultant certification exam and practice as a SAFe® 5 Program Consultant (SPC):
- 5+ years of experience in software development, testing, business analysis, product, or project management
- 3+ years of experience in Agile
- One or more relevant Agile certifications
Completion of the Implementing SAFe course gives you access to the exam and all related study materials as part of your Learning Plan in the SAFe Community Platform.
You need to take the exam within 30 days of course completion. The exam is in English.
No matter if you pass the exam, you can get 10,5 or 30 Professional Development Units (PDUs).