Certified Aware Leader Workshop: CAL-E + CAL-OGuiding organizations amid uncertainty, rapid change, and interconnected complexity requires good leadership skills. Good leaders are self-aware, highly tuned to their situational environment, and able to engage others in a compelling vision of the future. This workshop supports the development of these critical competencies through the awareness and practice of specific mindsets and behaviors.
- For executors and managers;
- For stakeholders;
- For everyone influencing the organization.
- How to сommunicate a clear vision, align employees to that vision, and allow for adaptation in execution toward that vision – recognizing that most discovery and learning occur during execution
- How to employ a growth mindset enabling employees to value diversity, be open to ideas of others, seek feedback, and improve their own capabilities – rather than relying on what has worked for them in the past
- The importance of self-awareness of your own biases and triggers to remain in a constructive and creative mindset fostering a healthy, collaborative, trust-oriented, and productive organizational culture
- Improving the decision making, team collaboration, and business results when operating in highly complex, uncertain, inter-dependent, and rapidly changing environments by integrating the value stream
- How to engage employees without over-influencing or micromanaging them through inquiring before advising, active listening to align their thinking, and exploring alternatives to foster creative possibilities
- How to increase employee satisfaction, engagement, and creativity through empowerment and other catalyst behaviors – reducing employee turnover and developing employee ownership, collaboration, and productivity
- Diversifying risk through identifying and testing assumptions, experimenting with new approaches, collaborating with customers, delivering incremental value, and seeking feedback & feedforward earlier and more often
- How to foster organizational adaptiveness enabling employees to more effectively break down traditional silos, collaborate to solve difficult problems, and better align toward corporate goals and customer needs
- How to improve outcomes through balancing short-term business results with long-term organizational health to enable early and frequent value delivery combined with sustained growth
- How to catalyze change, experiment with new ideas, and foster a growth mindset within your organization to adapt to the changing economy, technology, and the market
After participating in the Agile Leadership Workshop, you will get the Certified Agile Leadership — Essential Awareness and Certified Agile Leadership — Organizations certificates and badges.
The Agile Leadership Journey Aware Leader Badge represents that the participant has completed the leader and organizational learning objectives.
The Certified Aware Leader Credential aligns with the Scrum Alliance Certified Agile Leadership I (CAL E, CAL T, and CAL O) credentials providing insight and awareness for leaders to discover new ways to think, focus, and behave.
Agile Leadership Modules
Module 1: Program Kickoff & Business Agility Context
Module 2: Agile Leadership Introduction
Module 3: Catalyst Leadership
Module 4: Catalyst Conversations
Module 5: Catalyst Feedback
Module 6: Catalyst Habits
Agile Organization Modules
Module 1: Organizational Culture
Module 2: Agile Organizations
Module 3: Shaping Culture with Structures, Policies, and Measures
Module 4: Aligning and Co-Creating Change
Module 5: Leading Transitions in an Agile Way
Module 6: Workshop Closure and Action Planning
Pete Behrens guides leaders to transform themselves and their organizations toward agile ways of working and improved outcomes.Pete is a Certified Agile Leadership (CAL) Educator, providing awareness (CAL 1) and practice (CAL 2) for improved leadership competency and...Learn more
Tawfiq Abdus Sattar is an Agile Leadership Coach & Management 3.0 Facilitator, providing training and coaching for improving the professional & leadership competency and value delivery.Tawfiq is involved in agile transformation for organizations and provides guidance for increasing...Learn more
Zubaida Tasmeen Eliza is an Agile Coach & Community Leader providing training and coaching for improving professional&leadership competency and value delivery. She has been involved in agile transformation for organizations and as well as in facilitating workshops on...Learn more
Early birdsEnds on September, 14, ended €500 €600
The price includes:
- Sixteen 90-minute sessions on Agile Leadership and Agile Organizations with Tawfiq Sattar, Zubaida Eliza, and Pete Behrens
- Engagement and discussion in 12-people cohorts
- Secure Zoom Video Conferencing and Visual Collaboration Platform built on the #1 Visual Management Collaboration Platform — Mural
- Khan Academy Style Learning leveraging an industry-standard online learning approach where participants explore the education through videos and self-discovery and leverage our online engagements for dialog and practice
- The Certified Agile Leadership — Essential Awareness, Certified Agile Leadership — Organizations, and Agile Leadership Journey — Aware Leader certificates and badges