How to become a Scrum Master and find a high-paying jobDid you know that the Scrum Master profession is in the top 20 highest-paid IT-professions in the world? So what is a Scrum Master? How to make your way to a career in Agile? Our webinar by a Professional Scrum Master and Agile Coach Bogdan Misyura is aimed to help you find the answers.
- Developers, testers, and other members of Scrum Teams who are considering a change of direction
- Those who have already taken on the role of Scrum Master in the organization and want to know how to improve their skills
- Those who are not satisfied with the existing cascade model of teamwork, who want change and are ready to take it upon themselves
- Everyone who is interested in the profession of Scrum Master and agile methodologies in general
What is Scrum Master
Education and profession
Open format: question — answer
Trainer — Bogdan Misyura
Bogdan Misyura is an experienced agilist, student, and friend of Jeff McKenna (the world's first Scrum Master), once a QA Engineer and QA Architect, and now an Agile coach of large companies around the world. He worked in Adobe as an Agile coach, Agile program manager, delivery manager. At various times, he provided Agile coaching at Netwertise, Levi9, Infopulse, Tieto, Альфабанк, Райффайзен, ПроКредитБанк, UDP Renewables, Plank Electrotechnic, Simbrella, ОТАКОЇ, Magento, and so on.
- Leading trainer, experienced speaker, Agile events organizer
- In software development since 2006
- A coach and a trainer since 2013
- More than 3000 training participants and students
- Agile / Scrum coaching carried out in more than 30 companies around the world
- CEO @ brainrain.com.ua
- Co-organizer of the largest one-day conference on Scrum and Agile in Ukraine Scrumdayua
- The first PTN (Professional Training Network) Member @ scrum.org in Ukraine
- PST (Professional Scrum Trainers) Candidate
- What made you interested in Management 3.0? Why is it so valuable for you?
- It has all started from the magnificent story of Jurgen Appelo. Common management is limited by its approach to a human as a resource. Management 3.0 is management with a human face, management of people, for people, and with people. This is the concept of Agile implementation through people, not through processes, documents, and rules.
How to become a Scrum Master and find a high-paying job (60 minutes)0₴
Join the webinar
- We will add you to the BrainRain Telegram channel, in which we will publish a link to Zoom an hour before the appointed time.
- Be sure to have a good internet connection and a cozy place where you can safely chat with your Agile mates 🙂