Agile Software EngineeringAgile Software Engineering is an intermediate three-day, workshop-oriented course, in which you will learn the foundational principles and practices that make up the Agile Software Engineering discipline.
- For senior managers
- For Scrum Masters, Agile Coaches, and consultants
- For software engineers and developers
- Proven practices to detail, model, design, implement, verify, and validate stories in a SAFe Continuous Delivery Pipeline
- The practices that build quality into code (abstraction, encapsulation, intentional programming) and designs (SOLID, Design patterns)
- How Software Engineering fits into the larger solution context
- Your role in collaborating on intentional architecture and DevOps
- Understanding of SAFe for Teams
- Background in engineering, development, managing development, or quality assurance
Completion of the Agile Software Engineering course gives you access to the exam and all related study materials as part of your Learning Plan in the SAFe Community Platform.
You need to take the exam within 30 days of course completion. The exam is in English.
No matter if the attendees pass the exam, they can get 4 or 12 Professional Development Units (PDUs) for the certain PMI certification.