TRAINING IS FOR:
- Product Owners;
- CEOs who work directly with the Product Owner;
- Scrum Masters with a high level of the process responsibility;
- business and startups owners;
- Product and Project managers;
- top managers;
- any managers and change agents in companies.
YOU WILL LEARN:
- why it is wrong to perceive a Product Owner only as a backlog manager and as someone who takes notes of users stories
- How to interact with buyers and users equally, as well as with stakeholders within the organization.
AND ALSO LEARN IN DETAILS THE PRODUCT OWNER RESPONSIBILITIES AND THE SPECIFICITY OF THIS ROLE IN SCRUM:
15 FUNCTIONS OF THE PRODUCT OWNER
- This is the link between the business and the development team.
- Product owner forms and details the requirements.
- Product owner manages the Product Backlog and prioritizes tasks.
- Product owner manages the budget.
- The whole organization, even the CEO, considers product owner’s opinion.
- Product owner decides what functionality the product filled with is.
- Product owner offers functionality that solves business problems.
- Product owner is responsible for the product popularity on the market.
- Product owner sets tasks for the development team.
- Product owner maximizes the value of the work done.
- Product owner accepts the work done from the development team.
- Product owner decides on the release of the product.
- Product owner is the only one who alone manages the Product Backlog and no one else can manage it.
- A team has only one Product Owner.
- The Product Owner may have several teams (preferably up to 9 – “Nexus”)
As Roman Pichler said:
“The product owner should directly interact with customers and users, the development team, Scrum Master, marketing and sales departments and other necessary, important groups of entrepreneurs, as well as with the top management team of investors.
In the picture the scrum team, the area including the product owner, the scrum master and the development team are highlighted in a special way. This is done to show that the product owner must have a trusting relationship with the rest of the scrum team. When the product owner collaborates with the rest of the team who are technically aware of the opportunities and apply their knowledge in the areas of the market and business, excellent products are obtained. ”
- Agile Manifesto
- Agile Development Frameworks
- Scrum Framework
- Roles in Scrum
- Scrum Planning
- Long Term Planning
- Product Vision
- Product Road Map
- Work the User stories
- Priority and Ordering
- Value Management
- Estimation in Scrum
- Crushing and decomposition
- Working with a Development Team
- Work with Scrum Master
- Work with Stakeholders
- Additional Meetings
- Forecasting Velocity
For detailed information, fill in the blank below.