Training for your company’s needs
Order training at the request of your company!
We conduct not only open events, but also corporate training for different situations:
- process and cultural modernization of the company;
- Agile transformation;
- specialists certification;
- Strengthening Scrum team or group of teams;
- in-depth study of various aspects of Agile Management / Scrum / Kanban;
- analysis of specific problems and processes;
- additional training to complete the project;
Our expertise is Scrum and Agile for organizations. These are not only narrowly focused Scrum trainings for teams, but also the other Agile practices that can be applied outside of well-known frameworks or in their combinations.
Scrum for business:
- from the Scrum review to its practice – in 1 or 3 hours, 1 day, 3 evenings or 3 days;
- training and certification of Scrum Masters, Product Owners, members of the development team – you can choose any of the areas on the Scrum.org website: Professional Scrum Foundations, Professional Scrum Master, Professional Scrum Developer, Scaled Professional Scrum,
Professional Scrum with Kanban, Professional Agile Leadership ;
- Scaled Agile – Nexus, LeSS, Scaled Agile Framework (SAFe).
Other Agile trainings:
- Management 3.0 – a set of practices for working teams that can be applied immediately after the training either in or outside of well-known frameworks;
- Kanban practices for teams;
- A program for any aspect of Scrum, Kanban or Management 3.0, composed due to your needs.
Who conducts the training
BrainRain works with experienced practitioners and licensed trainers from Scrum.org. We are the only officially certified company in Ukraine from the training network PTN (PROFESSIONAL TRAINING NETWORK).
Each corporate Scrum training from our organization is conducted by a trainer who has passed all the necessary tests and uses the official Scrum.org materials.
Management 3.0 training is also provided by a licensed trainer.
Other areas of corporate training (for example, FLOW) are conducted by the specialists with many years of practice.
Some of our coaches are:
- Gunther Verheen is a professional Scrum trainer from Scrum.org, now he is an independent development manager for Scrum caretaker, in the past he was a representative of Ken Schwaber and Scrum.org in Europe, co-author of the Agility Path and Nexus framework for the Scaled Professional Scrum approach.
- Magdalena Firlit – PST, Scrum and Agile coach, consultant, certified trainer, ICF postgraduate student.
- Konstantin Razumovsky – PST, the first licensed Scrum trainer in the Republic of Belarus, worked for IBA, Tieto, exp (capital) and EPAM Systems.
- Slava Moskalenko – Agile Coach PaloIT, Singapore; PST, PAL I, PSM I, PSM II, PSM III, PSPO I, PSPO II.
- Bogdan Misiura – Agile PMO Magento Kiev Office, Professional Scrum Master (PSM I), Licensed Management3.0 trainer.
- and others (more about all the trainers)
Corporate Scrum training occurs in the same way as our open events, but taking into account your needs: premises according to the number of participants, emphasis on individual or group practice, etc.
- built on simulations and practical exercises – people leave the audience with an awareness of what and how to change in the workplace;
- favorable for the experience exchange – the theoretical part is always accompanied by a general discussion, in which participants discuss cases and share valuable experience with each other;
- contains reinforcing exercises and discussions;
- Works according to Agile principles – trainings have a backlog and feedback mechanisms.
Agile for business: what important to know is
Corporate Scrum training is an important, but not the only step on the way towards organization flexibility. Even very well-functioning teams do not produce results in organizations with more global issues. Therefore, in addition to training, it is essential to monitor how different departments interact with each other and what atmosphere people work in. If you need an outside view, BrainRain provides Organizational Consulting.
To order corporate training on Scrum and Agile or to clarify any information, do not hesitate to contact us