The format is suitable for
- the one who is not familiar with Agile and Scrum yet,
- the one who begins to introduce a common concept or individual elements into the development process,
- the one who is now confidently moving from a cascading model of work (waterfall) to flexible methodologies for product development and delivery.
The meeting involves:
- Acquaintance with philosophy and framework
- Studying the principles and values of Agile
- Discussion of the origins and Scrum creating purpose
- Opportunity of implementation and adaptation in your team / organization
In addition to the introductory lecture with slides, we will talk, advise, and prompt you.